Saturday, May 4, 2013

Langkawi

Georgetown, May 4th 2013

My first stop in Malaysia was the Langkawi island, just at the border with Thailand. It was not that memorable: the guest house was the worst one I found so far, the weather wasn't always great, and the island is big and not easy to move around -- so I was almost stuck in the beach area, despite the forested hills looking great.
I also visited the local aquarium that, if not the best I've ever seen, entertained me for a few hours while outside it was 40˚ C.

Georgetown, 4 Maggio 2013

La mia prima tappa in Malesia è l'isola di Langkawi, appena oltre il confine con la Thailandia. Non è una tappa memorabile: l'alloggio è il peggiore mai trovato finora, il tempo non è sempre splendido, e l'isola è grande e difficile da girare -- resto praticamente isolato nella zona delle spiagge, nonostante le colline alberate sembrino meravigliose.
Visito anche l'acquario locale che, se non il migliore che abbia mai visto, mi intrattiene per qualche ora durante il solleone a 40 gradi.






No comments:

Post a Comment