Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nearly there

After so many years of non-stop working and/or studying, in a week I'll begin my biggest break ever -- a six months sabbatical leave.
This blog is for me to have an easy way for sharing my experiences during that time with the people who care and that I care for.
Facebook, you say? Lots of noise and lack of personal touch -- people coming through and leaving a "like" in the middle of advertisement and silly games.
So then what you should get here -- if I don't get tired of it before too long -- is about my travels (heading to South-East Asia soon, then who knows), food, and maybe something about my projects on the side.

Dopo anni di lavoro e studio senza interruzioni, tra una settimana inizierò la vacanza più lunga di sempre -- sei mesi di sabbatico.
Utilizzerò questo blog come modo facile per condividere le mie esperienze durante quel periodo con le persone che ci tengono e a cui tengo.
Facebook? Troppo rumore e niente personalità -- persone che passano di sfuggita lasciando un "Mi piace" in mezzo a pubblicità e giochini.
Cosa dovreste trovare qui -- se non mi stufo troppo presto -- sarà sui miei viaggi (parto per il Sud-Est Asiatico presto, poi chissà), cibo, and forse qualcosa sui miei progetti collaterali.

1 comment: